There are many attackers who could change their shirts in this winter transfer market session. Among these, many will move between Serie A and Serie B. Negotiations are ongoing, there are many rumors but in this article we have tried to bring order around the main negotiations on the attackers.
Transfer market: round of attackers ready
- Puscas, Spezia advantage: many have asked Genoa for information regarding the attacker, but one club in particular seems to have the advantage today: it is Spezia who will meet Genoa in the next few days to speed up the negotiation. The negotiation benefits from the fact that Puscas will once again embrace Mr. D'Angelo with whom he worked in Pisa.
- Muleteers, Cremonese advantage: Cremonese and Frosinone are competing for the attacker who did not have the space hoped for at Sassuolo, also thanks to the exploits of Pinamonti who has 7 goals in the championship.
- Fumagalli, Bari advantage: among the clubs that have asked for information on Giana Erminio's striker (12 goals in the championship), there is also Taranto. But Bari is absolutely ahead and it might not be the only deal for the red and whites in attack who have also explored Moro, who is discussed below.
The other negotiations
- Donnarumma, Sampdoria or Catania: the attacker will almost certainly leave Catanzaro, where he had no impact. Sampdoria looked for him, Catania tries a coup but it is difficult for the attacker to accept a drop in category.
- Moor, Bari-Pisa head-to-head, Catanzaro in the background: Bari's sporting director, Ciro Polito, has seen Moro and is in constant contact with the entourage. Pisa asked for information and there was talk of an exchange with Beruatto (but the negotiation immediately stalled). Catanzaro limited himself to a survey.
- English, Feralpisalò or Sampdoria: Sampdoria also asked for information on Roberto Inglese. Feralpisalò attempted a timid approach, something new in the coming days.